[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Warlords of Draenor Lore Summary - Council Of Elders

Warlords of Draenor Lore Summary

General chit-chat, non-guild-specific forum.
Avelmi

Warlords of Draenor Lore Summary

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Rivau

Re: Warlords of Draenor Lore Summary

Post#2 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Thanks! This is great. Being a new player on WoW as of this expansion, but being familiar with the original Warcrafts, I feel a bit lost on the lore in between. Do you, or anyone, know of a good CliffNotes version of the lore, covering everything from vanilla to Draenor?

Avelmi

Re: Warlords of Draenor Lore Summary

Post#3 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm

I've not read all of this since they revamped it. It used to be a little less user friendly when I read it through during Wrath of the Lich King. However, I found these on the WoW forum site.

The Story of Warcraft: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/the-st ... t/chapter1
The Characters of Warcraft: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/characters/
Tales, Comics, Videos: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/

I have the novel "Day of the Dragon" and I thought it was superb read. I also have a compilation that includes "Of Blood and Honor", but it's missing since our move and I never got to finish. It started pretty nicely, though I will admit that some early stuff was "visually" bothersome. It may not bother others -- I'm a little squeamish.

I hope that helps!